If you are experiencing an important episode of distress, do not forget to talk to the professional (psychologist, psychiatrist or doctor) who is following you up and if necessary, to present you to the emergency department in your area for immediate help.
For questions about admission and services of the Foundation Les chiens Togo:
In order to become a partner, organize a fundraiser or invite us to your event:
For questions about partner shelters, the evaluator program or if you want to entrust your dog to us:
If you wish to get involved voluntarily:
To get in touch with the Director-General and Founder:
- Our services are available to people with a Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Operational Stress) or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Please note that the minimum age of the children from the home for the adoption of a Togo dog is 6 years old. There is no possible exception to this rule.
- It is mandatory to obtain a reference from a health professional (psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor) who approves your project to adopt a Togo dog. A form Togo will be given to you and it is this form only which will have to be filled by the profession
- We do not accept any puppy in our program. In fact, we warn you against any school that offers services in this regard, because no one can tell if your puppy has the characteristics that can make him a good service dog before it has reached adulthood. To help you with your puppy’s education, we refer every request to the team of competent canine educators of De Main de Maître.
- Our expertise is psychological assistance and our team is made out of psychosocial workers and canine educators. Physical assistance is very different and anyone with significant limitations at this level can not qualify for our program at this time.
We do not certify any dog that has not been trained at home and we do not train any dogs already in the home.
Our address for postal correspondence
Note that this is a Post Office Box, you can’t visit us there
(Admission forms must not be sent at this address. Please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Les chiens Togo
CP 88034 Québec Succursale Val-Bélair